[Rhodes22-list] jokes(plus testing the list)

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Tue Mar 9 18:34:03 EST 2004

http://www.myshutter.com/flash/where_is_the_rake.htm>

from Fred Frost

--
Snappy Answer #1

A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets. As
a man approached, she extended her hand for the ticket, and he opened his
trench coat and flashed her. Without missing a beat she said, "Sir, I need
to see your ticket, not your stub."

Snappy Answer #2

A lady was picking through the frozen turkeys at the grocery store, but
couldn't find one big enough for her family. She asked a stock boy, "Do
these turkeys get any bigger?" The stock boy replied, "No ma'am, they're
dead."

Snappy Answer #3

The cop got out of his car and the kid who was stopped for speeding rolled
down his window. "I've been waiting for you all day," the cop said. The kid
replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could." When the cop finally
stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.

Snappy Answer #4

A truck driver was driving along on the freeway. A sign comes up that reads
'Low bridge ahead' Before he knows it the bridge is right ahead of him and
he gets stuck under the bridge. Cars are backed up for miles. Finally, a
police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car and walks around to the
truck driver, puts his hands on his hips and says, "Got stuck, huh?" The
truck driver says, "No, I was delivering this bridge and ran out of gas."

Snappy Answer #5,

A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now class, I
won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider
a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your
immediate family but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!" A smart-ass
guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asks, "What would you say if
tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?"
The entire class does its best to stifle their laughter and snickering. When
silence is restored, the teacher smiles sympathetically at the student,
shakes her head, and sweetly says, "Well, I guess you'd have to write the
exam with your other hand .."

 - from Jimi "I Love GW Bush!" Pocius

--
How many men does it take to open a beer?

None. It should be opened by the time she brings it.

++
Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?

Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will probably never
be able to support you.

++
Why do women have smaller feet than men?

It's one of those "evolutionary things" that allows them to stand closer to
the kitchen sink.

++
How do you know when a woman is about to say something smart?

When she starts her sentence with "A man once told me..."

++
How do you fix a woman's watch?

You don't. There is a clock on the oven.

++
Why do men break wind more than women?

Because women can't shut up long enough to build up the required pressure.

++
If your dog is barking at the back door and your wife is yelling at the
front door, who do you let in first?

The dog, of course. He'll shut up once you let him in.

++
What's worse than a Male Chauvinist Pig?

A woman who won't do what she's told.

++
I married Miss Right. I just didn't know her first name was Always.

++
Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by
90%.

It's called a Wedding Cake.

++
Why do men die before their wives?

They want to.

++
Women will never be equal to men until they can walk down the street with a
bald head and a beer gut, and still think they are sexy.

++
In the beginning, God created the earth and rested. Then God created Man and
rested. Then God created Woman.

Since then, neither God nor Man has rested.

 - from Kevin Haggerty