[Rhodes22-list] Insurance

Bill Effros bill at effros.com
Fri Mar 26 08:16:33 EST 2004

PS -- Wise move on not distracting Stan.  You want a boat from Stan, and any time spent on other stuff will slow him down on finishing your (and other people's) boats.  He does this stuff for us, but we should all be aware that he can only work for about 18 hours a day, and if we've got him doing one thing he can't do another.

Bill Effros