[Rhodes22-list] Bow Lights - Wiring

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Sat May 1 21:10:28 EDT 2004

Our bow light was somewhat tempermental last year and we would like to run new wire. After crawling around in the boat this afternoon, we were able to determine that the wiring from the light goes through the bow pulpit into the v-berth and then runs along the starboard side under the trim. At that point it went behind what I believe is the the wood that the rub rail is attached and from there it is a question. At the same point where we couldn't confirm the direction, there was another wire that headed to the house battery but there was no play in the wire to confirm direction - like it was clamped down. Does anyone have any experience replacing this wire?

Thanks much,
Julie Thorndycraft
S/V Blue Loon