[Rhodes22-list] Liberal solutions --- and roller furling

keith burkhardt mkburk at adelphia.net
Sun May 2 12:44:51 EDT 2004

It is a sad state that the only modern liberal/democrate party "ideas" is to HATE BUSH.  In the iraq war situation as it exists in the media today not one Democrat has put forth a stand on what their alternative solutions are.  Being from Chicago, the city of Democrats and one that works...how ironic the only thoughts mustered by the Liberals and media is lies/hate/ and a complete distortion of facts.  With no real idealogy and a complete lack of any faith in people as individuals we now have over 30% of the population of the US dumbed down by the liberals in our media, education system and government.  Instead of creating opportunity thru creativity the liberal leadership continues to play on fears and continue to arrive in their limosines as the "chosen few".  Does anyone out there remember reading Animal Farm.... ?

Bush will win by a wide margin the whitehouse and congress will be a Republican stronghold as long as the Democrats continue to be negative and offfer no clear alternatives ...how sad.  So as those liberals on the Rhodes list continue with their snappy but empty jarrgon...I will be out there having a great time on my Rhodes.