[Rhodes22-list] Oil was (reply to Wally's Politics)

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Tue May 4 11:20:53 EDT 2004

Gee,
       If we had opened up all the oil fields onshore and off shore without
interference from the environmentalists a long time ago, we wouldn't be
having this tedious discussion.    There wouldn't be any oil, we could be
importing 90% of out oil to fuel our Hummers, praise be Allah.  Foreign or
domestic it is a finite resource.  Hey 150 years ago we had a 1,000 years of
land and resources to expand into, where did it go?

Chris G
SV Passion (no longer Trepa)
'83