[Rhodes22-list] Joke

pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net
Wed May 5 21:32:54 EDT 2004

BOY WINS FIGHT WITH DOG

Two boys in Boston were playing basketball when one of them was attacked by
a rabid Rottweiler. Thinking quickly, the other boy ripped a board  off a
nearby fence, wedged it into the dog's collar and twisted it,  breaking the
dog's neck.

A newspaper reporter from the Boston Herald witnessed the incident and
rushed over to interview the boy.

The reporter began entering data into his laptop, beginning with the
headline: "Brave Young Celtics Fan Saves Friend from Jaws Of Vicious
Animal."

"But I'm not a Celtics fan," the little hero interjected.

"Sorry," replied the reporter. "But since we're in Boston, Mass, I just
assumed you were."

Hitting the delete key, the reporter begins again, "John Kerry Fan rescues
Friend From Horrific Dog Attack."

"But I'm not a Kerry fan either," the boy responds.

The reporter says, "I assumed everybody in this state was either for the
Celtics or Kerry or Kennedy. What team or person do you support?"

"I'm a Houston Rockets fan and I really like George W. Bush" the boy says.

Hitting the delete key, the reporter begins again: Arrogant Little
Conservative Bastard Kills Beloved Family Pet."