[Rhodes22-list] Attention Slim: Competition on the Lake

Julie Thorndycraft julie at circle7.net
Wed May 5 17:10:46 EDT 2004

Hey Slim,
Glad you had a nice sail the other day, Blue Loon is currently in our
driveway while we attempt to improve our skills in the electrical area - so
far it's been a learning experience. Note that I did not say positive....

Anyhow, we found a slip that is almost affordable on Enchanted Island with
the Upper Minnetonka Yacht Club so Blue Loon will be invading your space for
the summer. I'm excited about sailing the Upper Lake rather than Lower.
There's only so many times you can go around Big Island and not get bored to
tears. Between our trailering trips, we'll see you soon on the Up side.

Julie