[Rhodes22-list] reply to Wally's Politics

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Wed May 5 18:23:18 EDT 2004

Slm,

It is May and I have had another impossible day so turned to the list for a
change of pace and caught your "cozy" thread.

I brought up the fact that Bushes vp's wife is on the board of one of our
biggest defense contractors.  If Clinton's vp's wife had that position, the
other side would have eaten them all up.  The inept dems don't want to hurt
anyone's feelings.  When I brought this up in question form to the list
before, the answer I got was that yes, she is, but she also helps out at the
red cross.

I say my and your oil should be a utility so we all can live in a freer
market.
.
stan/gbi