[Rhodes22-list] Re:New Seaward

Glen & Dorene Barrera dbarrera at comcast.net
Wed May 5 21:52:02 EDT 2004

Russ

I talked with Elton a few days ago. He was going to talk with Nick and see
if we could get an apx. date. Elton is going to pick our boat up from
Stuart, FL and bring it to Edenton where we will pick it up. Haven't heard
anything yet. Heading to FL tomorrow for a wedding and we have work
commitments for a couple weeks after the 15th to the 17th, so it looks like
end of  May or early June before we can pick up the boat.
We are also going with the two reef points (if it doesn't hold up delivery
of the boat).

Glen