[Rhodes22-list] Boat Pictures!!!!

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Thu May 6 15:03:49 EDT 2004

Jeff, You are lucky that your wife is "on board".  I am still working on
that.  The lake is about an hour and half from my desk at work ( I work for
a Budweiser distributor downtown ).  In the summer I can be slipping the
lines about 6:30 pm which gives me about 2 hours of sunset sailing.  If the
weather is good I will sail into the night.  If I leave by 10:00 I can be
home before midnight.  I have wasted more time and felt worse the next day
just watching a hockey game.  It is really nice having a boat in a slip just
waiting to be unleashed, an hour an half seems to be the perfect distance.
Far enough away to get "away" and close enough to go for a day trip.  Where
are you planning on sailing "Sweet Medicine"?  There are now 2 R-22s on
Carlyle.  3 would make a "Class" in my mind.  Bob Weber