[Rhodes22-list] Rhodes 22 centerboard (hybrid) in low tidemudquestion

Russell Miller re.miller at att.net
Fri May 7 20:36:20 EDT 2004

WE have had just this experience!  For 2 weeks we kept Bulldog in the
Callibouge Sound, South Beach, Hilton Head Island.  Twicw a day she sat in
the SOFT mud and this did not cause us any problems except frustration since
we had limited accces and where are the mercy of the high tide.

Russ

Soon to be Bulldof II

She will also be going to HHI in August.