[Rhodes22-list] Virus again, dsl1079.ywave.com [12.41.104.79]

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Sat May 8 19:25:07 EDT 2004

it was not a list post just looked like it, what is happening is the list address is all over the infected machine, to the virus
machine is sending a ton off them to the list address(all forged return address) and to the list member like your self. It just a
simple matter that the list has allot of entrees in this lottery. Also no one who has posted has ywave.com in their email address so
it might be a luker or someone who uses a different email address than their provider(like myself)

MJM