[Rhodes22-list] Remote Motor Control

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Mon May 10 19:50:07 EDT 2004

Mark,
We mounted the controls for our Honda 8 on a piece of pine strapped (with
hose clamps) to the table leg that fits in the cockpit table socket. The
pine board stabilizes things and the controls are centered right under the
tiller. Works well. We used the high grade cables for flexibility. The
whole assembly can be removed and stowed under the seats. Pics attached.

Mary Lou
1991 R22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA 19034