[Rhodes22-list] Remote Motor Control

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Tue May 11 09:10:20 EDT 2004

Rummy,
We got the blues. Fretless originally had a sort of medium blue gelcoat on
the hull, cockpit sole and sides. The deck and cockpit seats were white. We
had the hull painted white when she was recycled but decided that painting
the sole didn't make any sense - that it just wouldn't hold up. We've come
to like it a lot - much easier on the eyes than white and doesn't show the
dirt so much. According to Stan there are a few others out there like that.

Mary Lou

1991 R22  Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA