[Rhodes22-list] Mast Crutch

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue May 11 09:43:06 EDT 2004

John,
	When you look at Roger's setup, remember that is a mechanical
engineer with one graduate degree already.  When he does something, it is
like a Swiss watch, you can build a Timex that works.  Where are you
located?  Anywhere near one of us that has Stan system.  You need to look at
what Stan has done, that is unless you are a M.E. also.
                                        Ed K