[Rhodes22-list] Help before I settle for the Chrysler 22 !

Richard and Sherry Day dayz at lisco.com
Thu May 13 00:59:28 EDT 2004

Ashley,
  Don't worry go for it and be happy!
  The main thing is that your gonna go sailing.  I'm partial to a Rhodes
like everyone else on this list but we all have our economic limitations and
boundary criteria to work with.  If you have good vibes towards the Chrysler
and it's overall condition go for it.  After a season of sailing and keeping
your eyes open who knows that special Rhodes may be available.
Fair winds, Richard Day