[Rhodes22-list] Pacific Northwest

Frank Mott mottman2 at hotmail.com
Thu May 13 18:48:08 EDT 2004

Gotta love the speed of cyberspace!  Didn't expect a response so soon!  Here
is the Practical Sailor address:  Practical Sailor Boat Buying P.O. Box
2626, Greenwich, Ct. 06836-2626. As impartial a resource guide as Consumer
Reports.  240 boats reviewed for 39.95, doubt it's in your public library!
Also at www. practical-sailor.com.  Everybody is on the net these days.  Did
a lot of pre-sail/ sale research myself and I applaud your dedication to
find just the "right" boat for your friend!  Aloha,  The Mottley Crew