[Rhodes22-list] Help before I settle for the Chrysler 22 !

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Fri May 14 00:09:35 EDT 2004

You should have a little room for a few more dollars off the Chrysler, look at is this way, get the boat, fall in love with sailing,
after a few years trade up, their no harm in that. Besides you would never believe how expensive and a pain-in-the-ass it is working
on a boat, you would hate sailing baying a fixerupper. and after a few years feel more conferrable putting some real money better
boat. Just do it and enjoy, sail it into the ground and we will still  be around in a few years. my advice at least.

MJM