[Rhodes22-list] stained Rhodes

Michael Meltzer mjm at michaelmeltzer.com
Fri May 14 00:16:02 EDT 2004

if all else fails, and before the comet,  try some easly-off oven cleaner, they use it to get off boat lettering paint(BTW, do not
use on a painted surface), most people have given you acids, this is a very strong base, like coming at a problem from the other
direction. remember is pretty stong(as in fleash eating) so read the directions.

MJM