[Rhodes22-list] New Guy Intro

Lloyd Crowther lcrowther at cox.net
Fri May 14 01:45:40 EDT 2004

Doug,

I am one of the Rhodies that sails on the Bay.  I sail out of Holiday Point
Marina at the mouth of the South River.  Herrington Harbour North is in
Deale But Herrington Harbour South in Rosehaven is much nearer good sailing
water and not much further away.  I sailed out of there for several years
but they finally priced me out of their market.  I live in Falls Church.

Lloyd