[Rhodes22-list] Toys for Rhodes

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Fri May 14 20:02:12 EDT 2004

Agree with everything Roger says (of course ;-) )  We've kept it simple - a
fishfinder for depth - very handy for navigation and choosing spots to
anchor. We use our old handheld Garmin GPS for speed, ETA and general
navigation as a backup to the paper chart. hven't felt the need for
anything else.

Mary Lou
1991 R22  Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA