[Rhodes22-list] Cheasapeake Rhodies weekend get-together

Mary Lou Troy mltroy at verizon.net
Sun May 16 18:40:53 EDT 2004

Don,
Fred and I were just talking about that on the way up from RH. We will be
around that weekend and would be happy to help coordinate - weather is
already significantly improved since last year (a rainout) and Waterman's
has reopened (after being severely damaged during Isabel). Swan Creek
Marina probably will have slips and moorings if anyone is interested and
the holding ground in Swan Creek proper is better than you might remember
(see attached pic - from 2 years ago before the raft-up broke up ;-)  )

We anchored out last night and it was a bit wild during the windstorm but
fortunately all the lightning was distant. There were about 15 boats in the
anchorage and all anchors, including ours, held.

Anyone else interested? There is a launch ramp nearby and a few B&Bs for
those without boats though it might be late for reservations. Happy to
provide details of the area for those unfamiliar.

Mary Lou
1991 Rhodes 22 Fretless
Swan Creek, MD / Ft. Washington, PA