[Rhodes22-list] Re: Rhodes22-list Digest, Vol 461, Issue 1

pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net pdgrand at nospam.wmis.net
Mon May 17 17:02:55 EDT 2004

DvShi,

What's your name?  You may have mentioned it in an earlier post but if so,
I'm sorry I've forgotten it.  Are you a Boilermaker?  I keep my boat (s/v
Boilermaker, by the way) in New Buffalo, MI.  I would love to have the
company of another Rhodes 22 in the harbor.  Let me know if you're
interested.  You can also try Michigan City, IN.

Best Regards,
Paul