[Rhodes22-list] Toys for Rhodes

JSusanj at aol.com JSusanj at aol.com
Tue May 18 12:57:40 EDT 2004

How much does the hull shape affect the measurments?  I know that flight test aircraft put sensors out on a boom to get readings in air that is not disturbed by flowing around the fusilage.  Since it would be difficult to stick something out front, it would seem better to trail something behind rather than attaching it to or through the hull.

Jeff S.