[Rhodes22-list] Splicing fids.

Rik Sandberg sanderico at earthlink.net
Tue May 18 12:33:06 EDT 2004

Guess I should have been more specific.

Here's some fids

https://satsop.olympus.net/wkstone/
webkeystone.py?idCard=UsDCbUmaWJ7Tmi8LNuBidHXdYdT0UhTS_349&pCode=10-PPH-LRG&UserID=biz_briontoss&Profile=[shopper:publicprof/
gotoPage.prof]

https://satsop.olympus.net/wkstone/
webkeystone.py?idCard=UsDCbUmaWJ7Tmi8LNuBidHXdYdT0UhTS_349&pCode=10-PPH-SML&UserID=biz_briontoss&Profile=[shopper:publicprof/
gotoPage.prof]

Here is a splicing kit with a video. There are more sizes of this for larger
rope.

https://satsop.olympus.net/wkstone/
webkeystone.py?idCard=UsDCbUmaWJ7Tmi8LNuBidHXdYdT0UhTS_349&pCode=10-SPC-SMA&UserID=biz_briontoss&Profile=[shopper:publicprof/
gotoPage.prof]

Again, all of this stuff is available at:

www.briontoss.com

Hint: buying cheap tools, rarely saves money.

Rik