[Rhodes22-list] Michigan City to Chicago

Glen & Dorene Barrera dbarrera at comcast.net
Wed May 19 21:45:41 EDT 2004

Way to go Ron! Sounds like a breezy passage but you had to feel pretty good
finally pulling into Monroe.
We had the same feeling when we first pulled into our new slip at Burnham
Harbor, the most northeast corner of the harbor. We had lost the view of
downtown we had with the stardock (McFetteridge Dr. is between), and
fireworks from Navy Pier. However, there were enough pluses to keep us there
(good dock mates and relative quiet at night being the most important). It
sounds like you may not have many pluses...
Hope your knee is okay. We'll see you on the water.

Glen