[Rhodes22-list] Surgery

Todd Tavares sprocket80 at mail.com
Fri May 21 17:39:11 EDT 2004

Slim,

     Glad to hear that your recovery is progressing well.   Let me know if you have any further problems.....I can give you the name of one of the best neurosurgeons in the country.

   This fine surgeon, by the name of Dr. Arthur Kobrine, removed two disks from my cervical spine and fused three vertibrae.  He braced my spine with a titanium plate (sorry Roger, but I dont know the # :-D).

   The surgery was on the fifth of this month, and I was able to ride the tractor yesterday to mow the lawn!!  *\o/*   I cannot go back to 100% full work status for 12 more weeks either.  I will be back on light duty in 4wks.  During my after surgery 2 week check-up, the doctor asked if I had any post-surgery side effects.  I told him yes......I have gained ten pounds from sitting around all day eating Chips Ahoy cookies and watching TV.  LOL

Hope you feel better, and are back to tickling those ivories soon!

Todd

P.S.  ( *\o/* )That was my wife doing her cheerleader imitation for me being able to get off of the couch... which meant I could now go and get my own damn coffee  :-D.  If you need any perocet, let me know.  I have plenty left over ;-)