[Rhodes22-list] Michael, Hold it!

Michael Abdullah SiFood at austin.rr.com
Sat May 22 13:18:50 EDT 2004

Bob,

No, I have the plain old two seat trimaran. My top speed so far has been
approximately 15 knots for about 1 minute. I hit 10 knots all the time. But
I really want a Rhodes 22 because it seems like a good family boat, great
for fishing, and easy to sail.

I did see one of the hydro-foils sailing last year and the guy was passing
power boats! Somebody said he doing around 30 mph!!!