[Rhodes22-list] Boat toys.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon May 24 14:37:53 EDT 2004

Bob,
Rum Runner has the Windex mounted on top of the VHF antenna. At night I turn
on the mast head light and I can see the reflective bottom points on it to
tell wind direction. GPS's sure are cool though. Many features I doubt that I
will ever use, but still nice to have.
Had a great sail this morning with winds in the 12 to 15 range. Had the genny
furled to about 110 and lowered the pop top and boom. Sailed tandem for a
while with a Santana, but not sure of it's length. He sure was fighting hard
against the wind. Not much effort on my part.

Rummy