[Rhodes22-list] Boat Folleis

Ronald Lipton rlipton at earthlink.net
Tue May 25 21:44:50 EDT 2004

When I bought the boat I trailered it from Connecticut to
Chicago.  It had an older, rusty Trailmaster trailer that was built
for the boat.  I had the boat tied down (rather loosely) with a thin
strap.  On a bumpy part of the road the boat shifted enough
to cause the keel to knock off one of the rusty keel guides
and shift enough that the boat was listing by about 15 degrees.
I pulled out at a truck repair stop at the interstate and they
shifted the boat back on center with their forklift. They
then sold me a good strap.

Ron