[Rhodes22-list] Urgent Assistance Needed

Chris Geankoplis napoli68 at charter.net
Thu May 27 10:28:14 EDT 2004

If I understand you correctly the CAP is sticking to the gasket and the
gasket is adheared to the centerboard flange.  Like being out of the water
her is another obvious caution (it happened to me).  The spacing and
location of the bolts was not even nor symetrical and there were two
bolts/screws still attached that I had missed.  Dumb I know but after a few
hours I did discover them.  Hope it is as simple as this.

Chris G
SV Passion
Oregon