[Rhodes22-list] Attention Doug Mistler

Doug Mistler mistler at mindspring.com
Fri May 28 15:40:57 EDT 2004

1) Thanks for the comments, Ed, but you will not find me with 7 anchors.
Rummy will continue to have the record re the number of anchors.  I am
starting out with one anchor. Later, repeat "later," I will add a second.  I
agree on sailing the boat first to see what, if anything, she needs.

2) No, Ed, unfortunately I am not sailing back from Edenton.  However, had I
been able to get away from work long enough for a thorough shakedown, and
the trip up the ICW, I might have been tempted.

Fair winds!
--Doug