[Rhodes22-list] Memorial Day Plans

Roger Pihlaja cen09402 at centurytel.net
Sun May 30 08:46:24 EDT 2004

Steve,

Well, the really heavy rains seem to have stalled out over Wisconsin
overnight.  This weather is now forecast to arrive here by tonight &
continue thru Memorial Day.  Therefore, change of float plan!  Instead of
attempting an overnight kayak trip on the Pigeon River, we're thinking about
getting in a quick day trip on the Rifle River.

Roger Pihlaja
S/V Dynamic Equilibrium