[Rhodes22-list] Attention R22 owners in VA & NC

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Mon May 31 08:35:45 EDT 2004

Dale,

     Welcome.  Saroj is physically the closest active sailing Rhodie on the
list to your location.  Peter Thorn would be closer but his boat is not in
the water.

     Edenton is actually closest and Stan keeps an older boat in the water
at his house.  Unfortunately, at this time of the year he has more than one
person can do.  He has several folks with appointments to come and get boats
on weekends already.  During the week, he really needs to be at the plant
during business hours because he is da man.

     You are welcome to come down I-85 to Lake Hartwell.  Rummy has his new
sail and could show you it.  I keep my boat at Big Water marina.  I keep an
erratic work schedule, but probably could have a day off during the week.
Since I have made the trip several times would allow for 5 to 6 hours travel
time.

In the meantime see:

http://www.sas.usace.army.mil/lakes/hartwell/

http://familyoutdoors.com/pages/bigwater.htm

         Ed K

Sailing on Rummy's Lake aka Lake Hartwell.