[Rhodes22-list] Attention R22 owners in VA & NC

Peter Thorn pthorn at nc.rr.com
Mon May 31 09:56:28 EDT 2004

Dale,

We are in Chapel Hill, about 1.5 hours south of Smith Mountain Lake.  The
Rhodes is on shoring supports in the yard -- a slow project boat.  The
cabins is "demoed" and the bottom finally scraped to bare gelcoat.  Progress
has been slow because most of my free time is spent sailing (other boats).
If you just want to buy a boat and go sailing, I don't recommend a project
boat.

Never-the-less, if you'd like to visit and take a look, you're more than
welcome.  I just can't offer you a sail in a Rhodes yet.

Fair winds,

PT

I am interested in seeing a R22.  Anyone near Roanoke Rapids, NC  or in the
northeastern part of NC or the southeastern part of VA?  I know the plant is
in Edenton and plan to visit there as well.
Thanks,
Dale