[Rhodes22-list] Re: people

Razgaitis Richard raz01 at mac.com
Mon Oct 4 14:27:11 EDT 2004

No Annapolis, much as I'd like to.  Have to (tho no pity expected) be
in FL from 10/7 thru 10/14.  There is a lot of buzz of the new IP-445,
which is like an ocean liner in comparison to our 22.

I keep Rocky Rhodes at Lankford Creek, which is only 5 miles by land
and 15 hours by sea from Spring Cove.

raz