[Rhodes22-list] Texas tests.

Jim White jdwhite at utpa.edu
Wed Oct 6 08:51:15 EDT 2004

My point exactly Rummy...and a huge reason why my wife no longer teaches!
She wanted to be a teacher, not a test administrator. I do not know a whole
lot of parents here who think highly of "the test", but in general, it
seems folks are too apathetic, or self absorbed to get involved in changing
things.
jw