[Rhodes22-list] Radio - FM Recption - GPS Map

Bob Weber ruba1811 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 12 11:53:23 EDT 2004

Brad, right now I am pushing for Rogers laser range finder, binoculars,
compass, thing.  I would propably have a heart attack at the price.  But if
it had a bottle opener and tweezers that might sway the deal.  Seriously I
am looking toward getting certified to teach navigation and that could
really help with fixes or at least test the accuracy of a traditional fix.
Bob