[Rhodes22-list] Muhammed, Prophet of Doom

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 13 13:49:23 EDT 2004

>Anyone that can look at the world situation & not be really really nervous
>just doesn't grasp the significance of what's going & how quickly the
>situation could deteriorate.

I agree. The whole thing make me very nervous. I can see the current
situation escalating and dragging on for years. This is one of the reasons I
felt we should have waited a little longer to work through the problems in
Iraq. As we learn more after the fall of Saddam it appears there were no
WMD. It also appears that sanctions were working. We should have kept after
Bin Laden. It seems fairly obvious that we made some serious blunders in
this war.

Wally

Wally