[Rhodes22-list] Brad's ut oh

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Fri Oct 15 09:44:10 EDT 2004

Brad,

	I am waiting to see the reply from Edenton to your post.

	It is more likely to come from Rose who has to try to balance the
books.  She knew that Stan had spent more than he got in getting that boat
ready for delivery, not including the costs of the delivery.  Stan thought
he was getting a good deal.  Rose knows that what he got did not pay for
preparation.

	I think that you should have left sleeping dogs sleep.

Ed K