[Rhodes22-list] Politics - more fuel for the fire

stan stan at rhodes22.com
Fri Oct 22 10:32:57 EDT 2004

Mark,

thanks for the link posting but ...

Facts are not going to change minds. This is a faith based decision making
problem. Our only satisfaction is going to be "We told you so".  The way to
avoid the upcoming destruction of this country is to switch administration
and the only way to do that is to heed Eric Newburger and others who say
that only way to throw the rascals out is to get those who do not vote, to
vote.  We have already voted but we are going to do whatever we can to get
those we know who never vote, to go vote - and that is what you and those
who really understand what is happening to this country, should be doing.
Just one of the many issues we can attest to as a small business is the rate
of inflation.  It's astronomical,  although the government is currently
keeping it quiet with their system of only counting those items that have
not gone up that much, Yet.   As Eliza Doolittle sings in My Fair Lady,
"Just you wait".

stan/gbi