[Rhodes22-list]Political - Wally's Horse

ed kroposki ekroposki at charter.net
Tue Oct 26 11:06:00 EDT 2004

Wally,

You are right my horses are high horses because Bergerons and Clydesdales
are high horses, albeit work horses.  BTY she should also look at the
pictures you posted of your boat under sail.
www.rhodes22.org/pipermail/rhodes22-list/attch/200409/08/septsail048.bin

Ed K
The grousing grouch of
Greenville, SC, USA