[Rhodes22-list] Steve' & Cowards

Wally Buck tnrhodey at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 30 13:17:29 EDT 2004

Larry,

If you haven't noticed  Steve is all talk; just like a coward! It is easier
for him to shout out coward than actually serve himself. Best I can tell he
has never served in the milatary.

Larry I know you are rather new to the list. Steve's place on this list is
to act the fool, shows us how little he knows about economics, the military,
world events, and then insult those who disagree with him. Many on this list
filter all of Steve's emails, they got tired of his imature posts.

Steve is kind of like a clown, his act is stupid but he is fun to laugh at.

Wally