[Rhodes22-list] Sailing season reflections

Steve Alm salm at mn.rr.com
Sat Sep 11 15:29:09 EDT 2004

Rump,

Last year, on the Friday before a Vikes/Packers game, elementary school
children were encouraged to wear their Vikings jerseys to school.  One
transplant from across the border wore his Packers shirt.  Imagine the
outrage!  The principal made him take it off and the parents filed a
discrimination suit against the school.  The rivalry runs pretty deep, eh?
It was settled out of court, (and on the gridiron) but the moral of the
story for Keith is:  If you root for the Packers here, you'll be sent to the
principals office!

But I'll go along with you on the Leinies.  Once a year they come out with
their Bock in the returnable longnecks--my favorite.   8-)

Slim