[Rhodes22-list] Who is this Stan?

Sean G seang1989 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 14 11:21:38 EDT 2004

Hey Rummy,

The  best products usually are.  If there are a glut of them, there usually is a reason.  I"m looking to spend around $2,000.  If that's out of the question for a Rhodes then I'll have to look for something else.  I'm still not 100% on a Rhodes, but so far it has had the best press and offers everything I want.

Sean

R22RumRunner at aol.com wrote:
Sean,
Used R22's on the boat market are as scarce as hens teeth, but they do pop
up from time to time. Got a price range in mind?

Rummy