[Rhodes22-list] Forecast for Thursday

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 15 20:58:43 EDT 2004

Ed
I don't see why you would say redneck.  All methods I
menthions are completely legal in the State Of
Arkansas.  Food plots, feeding, decors, calls, tree
stands, grown blinds, etc.  Nothing redneck about it.
Actually, it makes for an easier and deadly kill which
is better on the animal. I may joke around about it;
but I generally kill in one shot.

In today overpopulation of animals, thinning of the
herds need to be done in the most effective manner
possible.  Arkansas has adopted all methods to make
the kills more humane.  There is simply nothing
redneck about that.  A quick, one shot kill, is best
on the animal.  Allowing hunters methods to bring in
the animal close, avoids wounding the animal and the
animal running off and not being harvested for its
meat.  That does no one anygood.  Many of today
hunters do not have the time to maintain thier
shooting skills (I'm probably the exception to
that)but it is tough to maintain these skills when a
person works a lot.

Arkansas has a vast number of deer, bear, turkey &
other varimants that certain quoto must be meet so the
specics don't get out of control.  It's call hunting;
by whatever methods each of our States allow.
Steve