[Rhodes22-list]Political response - Brad'sSpiders

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Mon Sep 20 15:29:50 EDT 2004

Steve,
Freedom is not free, anybody knows that, but it has nothing to do with
Vietnam or Iraq. The plain and simple truth is that they are battles we never
should have gotten involved in. There are two major factions in Iraq, ten  smaller
ones and hundreds of extended tribes and the list goes on. They are  banded
together NOW to fight the Americans and once we leave, the battle for  Iraq
will really begin.
Honor and nobility have nothing to do with common sense and what's
politically doable.
The Army is pulling out of both Germany and Japan........albeit slowly, but
we will be gone in five years or so.

Rummy