[Rhodes22-list] Attacks & 40% article...found it.

R22RumRunner at aol.com R22RumRunner at aol.com
Thu Sep 30 07:36:22 EDT 2004

Lloyd,
Ft. Jackson is only one of several military bases used to retrain  these
reservists prior to being sent to Iraq. I think it is fair to "assume"  that this
situation is also happening elsewhere. Time will only tell.
Everyone jumped on the 40% number, but not one person commented on the
number of attacks on civilian and military targets in the past 30 days. Those
numbers tell me that this is a well developed and implemented plan, not random
acts of terrorism. Why can't the military stop them? Obviously these people are
in touch with each other. It should stand to reason that intelligence should
be  able to help squash these attacks, but they aren't. Why?

Rummy