[Rhodes22-list] Political/warin Iraq.

Steve rhodes2282 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 07:12:47 EDT 2004

Rummy
You are so wrong on this.  We didn't win the Vietnam
war because people like John Kerry telling lies and
the liberial media getting behind people like that
instead of supporting this country and the people that
were fighting for it.  What if this country would have
done that in WWII.  Just run up the white flag when
the Japs attacked.  Mercy, Rummy; you got to think
positive about this country.  This country stand for
everything that is good, right & moral.  We have to
show leadership and be prepared to back it up when
some dictator flip us off.  Support your country; show
a little patriotism.  That not to much to ask.  If not
for your country; do it for the 3,000 people that the
terrorists killed.  Remember, we have to clean up any
country that support terrorist or they would just move
from one area to another.  Thanks to Bush, we are
showing them that they don't have any place to hide.
And we are coming after them whereever they go.
Steve

PS - Let all go sulute our flag:-)