[Rhodes22-list] NOT SAILING - Newspapers

brad haslett flybrad at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 26 21:47:55 EDT 2005

The good news is that Fan and I returned from our
Carnival cruise. A good time was had by all.  The bad
news was we returned to Memphis and the re-fighting of
the Civil War and how "whitey" is resposible for the
local population be out hustled by the Hispanics and
everyone else with some self-drive and ambition.  This
is the second time in a year that I felt it necessary
to respond to our local resident newspaper racist.
Here's the response.

http://www.commercialappeal.com/mca/letters_to_editor/article/0,1426,MCA_538_3728532,00.html

I'm thinking about asking Wendy to dinner at our house
just to hear her story and tell her to STFU.

Brad